Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sean P's first playoff beard. How exciting!

The last time the Blackhawks made the playoffs, I was a fresh-faced 15 year old. I couldn't grow a beard then, but it's a different story now.

For those who don't know, playoff beards are serious business in the hockey world (they even have their own Wikipedia page; woulda' thunk it?)

So now, at 22 years of age, and with the Blackhawks back in the hunt for Lord Stanley's Cup, I have decided to try and grow my first playoff beard.





Check back periodically, as I will give updates on the opening round series between the Blackhawks and the Flames, and how my beard is coming along. I'll post pictures as well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gonna be good, especially if/when they make a run deep into the playoffs. My dream is to one day have a sweet beard. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an admirable dream. you have a pretty good beard though, don't sell yourself short.

    ReplyDelete